Welcome to this space. As a user, it is important that you know these terms in order to continue browsing.
The Association of consignees and stevedores of Las Palmas Ship (ASOCELPA) as responsible for this website, is committed to processing the information of our users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of data of our users.
This Web page, therefore, strictly complies with the Organic Law for the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPDGDD) and other applicable regulations, with Regulation (EU) 2016/279 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27 of 2016 relative to the protection of natural persons (hereinafter RGPD) and with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE).
• Identity of the operator : Las Palmas shipping consignees and stevedores association
• Commercial name: ASOCELPA
• NIF/CIF: G35252345
• Address: C/ Tomas quevedo Ramirez, s/n. Edif. Central Autoridad Portuaria / C.P. 35008 / Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Activity: Non-profit association
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions regulate the use (including access) of the web pages that are part of the ASOCELPA website, including the contents and services made available in them. Any person accessing the web www.asocelpa.es (“user”) agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at any time. By user, it means the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities developed on the website.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE DO IT
OBLIGATIONS AND COMMITMENTS OF USERS
The user is informed, and accepts that access to this website does not imply in any way, the start of a business relationship with ASOCELPA. In this way, the user agrees to use the Website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, the use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against ASOCELPA or any third party or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following are prohibited:
• The reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
• Any infringement of the rights of the company or its legitimate owners over them.
• The use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
• Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those that are made available to users, as well as those that are normally used in the network, provided that they do not cause any harm to the ASOCELPA website.
In the use of the web www.asocelpa.es undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of ASOCELPA, or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the website www.asocelpa.es or that prevents, in any way, normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not fully reliable and that, therefore, ASOCELPA can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, even if they put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to ASOCELPA, can be stored files, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to ASOCELPA, assuming this all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. ASOCELPA uses a secure channel and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.