PRIVACY AND RIGHTS THAT ARE RESPECTED
Our Association is characterized by respect and due care of the personal data of our users / customers. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
Our principles regarding your privacy are the following:
• We do not ask for personal information unless it is necessary to provide our services.
• We do not share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in the case that we have your express authorization.
LEGAL REGULATIONS TO WHOM THIS WEBSITE REFERS
www.asocelpa.es has adapted this website in accordance with the requirements of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPDGDD) and other applicable regulations, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (hereinafter RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• Identity of the Operator : Las Palmas shipping consignees and stevedores association
• Commercial name: ASOCELPA
• NIF/CIF: G35252345
• Address: C/ Tomas quevedo Ramirez, s/n. Edif. Central Autoridad Portuaria / C.P. 35008 / Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
• Email: email@example.com
• Activity: Non-profit association
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the personal data you provide us through the forms on the website, will be processed as “web” data. To treat the data of our users, we use all the technical and organizational security measures provided in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we deal with your personal data, we will use the principles contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons, these being:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency.
• Principle of data minimization.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON OUR WEB PAGE
The personal data that we treat in www.asocelpa.es come from:
• Contact form for affiliation of associated company
• Registration in the electronic bulletin
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
• Right to request access to your personal data, and obtain information about whether we are treating personal data that concerns you or not.
• Right to request the rectification of your inaccurate data, or in its case, request its suppression when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Right to request the Limitation of the Treatment of your Data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to request the Opposition to the Treatment of your Data, in certain circumstances and based on reasons related to your particular situation.
• Right to the Portability of your Data.
• Right to Withdraw the Consent Rendered, without this withdrawal affecting the legality of the previous treatments based on such consent.
• Right to effective judicial protection and right to claim before a Control Authority. (In Spain www.agpd.es)
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
• Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, company, subject and message. To answer the requirements of the users of www.asocelpa.es, we use this data to respond to requests and respond to questions, complaints, comments, among others, that may arouse them in regard to the information included in the page web, the services provided through the web page, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web page, as well as any other questions that may have and that are not subject to contracting conditions.
Other purposes for which we treat your personal data are:
• To ensure that the conditions of use and the applicable law are met. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help our website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data collected.
• Support and improvement of the services offered by our page.
• Other non-identifying data collected through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing our website and that we detail in our Cookies Policy are collected.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Law 3/2018 of December 5, ASOCELPA, with address at C / Tomas Quevedo Ramirez, s / n . Edif. Central Port Authority / C.P. 35008 / Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website www.asocelpa.es does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in various cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in such cases, the consent of the users will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration, all under the strictest security.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The offer of our services is based on the consent that is requested, as well as the contracting of our services according to the terms and conditions stated in the Recruitment Policy.
The use of your data is legitimized by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
– You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes, you can revoke the consent given at all times);
– The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you;
– The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
– We use your data to have a legal legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so compensate for possible damages to your rights to the protection of your data;
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; In such cases, we will do everything possible to identify the legal basis in question and communicate it as soon as possible as soon as we are aware of its existence.
• Identification data: name and email.
• Criteria for data conservation: the time required to meet the request of the applicant will be preserved.
RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR DATA WILL BE COMMUNICATED
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.asocelpa.es shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions. The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of their activity, www.asocelpa.es, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
• Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help www.asocelpa.es analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.asocelpa.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
When you browse www.asocelpa.es you can collect non-identifiable data, such as IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how our services are used, as well as other data that can not be used for user identification. Among the non-identifying data, there are also the relationships to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA. ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATAS
www.asocelpa.es is committed to the use and treatment of data including the personal data of users, with due respect for confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as committing to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the https protocols we use), in accordance with current data protection legislation. www.asocelpa.es can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. As a user in www.asocelpa.es, you are responsible for the correctness and accuracy of the data you provide to www.asocelpa.es, thus exempting ASOCELPA from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data they provide, as well as commit themselves to keeping them updated in a due manner. The user agrees to give complete information, as well as correct in the contact form provided on our website.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
INFORMATIVE / COMMERCIAL MAILINGS
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), www.asocelpa.es does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails via electronic means. they had not been requested or authorized in advance by the user. If there is a form provided on the website for this purpose, the user has the option to grant their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested in a timely manner. In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, www.asocelpa.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without their due authorization and identification.
If you have any question, query or doubt about the management of any personal information that you have provided, you can contact us through the telephone or email indicated below:
• Tlf: +34 928 466 263
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org